The sole mission and charitable purpose of Open Door Adoption Services is to promote, facilitate and maintain adoptions of children in Michigan. Licensed by the state of Michigan as a child placing agency this not for profit corporation offers the following adoption related services:
ADOPTION SERVICES OFFERED
• Hosting events which educate prospective parents about adoption;
• Evaluating prospective parents for adoption;
• Pregnancy counseling;
• Placing children in approved adoptive homes;
• Providing post-placement supervision until finalization of adoption;
• Completion of legal documents associated with the adoption for the Circuit Court-Family Division.
• Post-finalization services provided for adoptive children and their families.
Can we help you start your familiy?